- Any webserver can call a Guile script via CGI.
- mod-lisp can be used to pass CGI requests to an existing scheme process.
- Fastcgi could probably be used.
- serveez allows one to write generic servers in Guile.
- An all-scheme webservers is TTN's sizzweb. It descends from Martin Grabmueler's all-scheme webserver in his pers-scheme.
The best library for helping to parse a CGI request is Guile-WWW.
There are a few ways to gracefully generate HTML from scheme.
- Guile-lib has a copy of SSAX SXML, which can convert SXML to HTML.
- skribilo can convert from Skribe format to HTML.
There are a couple of ways to read information from the backend.
- mixp is an xml parser.
- Guile-lib, again, has a copy of SSAX SXML, which can parse XML.
- Guile-pg is a complete system for interfacing with PostgreSQL database
- guile-dbi is a simple system that interfaces with MySQL and Postgres
There are a couple of methods for on-the-fly plot generation.